Philips Digital Pocket Memo DPM8500/00 with Integrated Barcode Reader (International 4-position Slide Switch). Product Features:
- 3D Mic system for best audio quality and accurate speech-recognition results An omnidirectional microphone offering 360 degree sound pick-up, ideal for the recording of multiple sound sources such as meetings, and a unidirectional microphone optimized for voice recording and accurate speech-recognition results.
- Built-in motion sensor for automatic microphone selection senses when the device is placed on the desk or held in the hand and selects the microphone accordingly to suit the recording situation. The motion sensor switches automatically into standby mode when the device is idle. Once the device is picked up, it’s ready to dictate in seconds
- Ergonomic slide switch for efficient single-handed operation Operates with a light sensor signal, making it wear-free and durable.
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation The 2.4 inch color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. Resolution: 320 ï¿½ 240 pixels
- Docking station for fast battery charging and hands-free recording Provides speedy charging and automatic transfer of your recording to your computer
- Light and motion sensors for extended battery life The high-capacity Li-ion battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. The integrated light and motion sensors guarantee extended battery life.
- File encryption and device PIN lock for high data security Recordings can be encrypted in real time using the Advanced Encryption Standard with a key length of 256 bits.
- Storage media Comes with a Micro-SDHC memory card with exchangeable media of up to 32 GB of capacity
- Classic mode for clear and easy-to-use operation Optional classic mode gives the user the look and feel of working with an analog device, while keeping the advantages of digital technology.