At Computer Talk, we’d like to help you resolve a purchase problem as quickly and easily as possible. Provided you meet the terms and conditions listed below, you may make an exchange or return. Please note that not all items are covered by our returns policy. We suggest you read the complete returns policy before you make your purchase.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. How do I do that? Exchanges and credits cannot be processed without one.
- An RMA must be requested within 30 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- The returned package must be received within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- All products are sold with their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturer and product.
- When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
- Please note all returns conditions listed below, as applicable to your return.
- You may be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- All items must be returned in “as new” condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals.
All Other Hardware Products
May be exchanged or returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final. Credit will not be given on build-to-order items and special orders for any reason.
All Software Products
Unopened software can be exchanged within 30 days of the invoice date.
Opened software will not be accepted for return.
At times, Computer Talk will offer specially priced items that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. These items, clearly marked as discontinued, are not eligible for return or exchange.
Returns on clearance items are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date if the product is damaged or deemed defective. An RMA must be obtained in order for a clearance return to be accepted and processed. We cannot exchange clearance products, as the manufacturer has either discontinued these items or we no longer have them in stock.
Requesting a Product Return
To Request an RMA number, send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number.
After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
1. Write your RMA number legibly on the return label.
2. Return the entire package to:
Computer Talk, Inc.
Attn: Returns (RMA Number:_____)
20335 Ventura Blvd. #427
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Crediting Your Account
- Credit, less applicable restocking fees, will be issued within two business days of receiving your return. All refunds for credit will be issued to the credit card account that appears on the original invoice. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- When returning an item paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you within 10 business days from the time we receive your return.
When exchanging an item, you will be sent a replacement item and a new tracking number once Computer Talk receives, approves and processes the returned item.